Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clarke appointed captain of Australia cricket team

Michael Clarke, pictured, has been allocated Australia’s Test as well as one-day captain, a day after Ricky Ponting bent to vigour as well as give up a pursuit after their World Cup exit.
©AFP/File – William West

SYDNEY (AFP) – Michael Clarke was allocated Australia’s Test as well as one-day captain upon Wednesday, a day after Ricky Ponting bent to vigour as well as give up a pursuit after their World Cup exit.

Shane Watson was voiced his deputy.

“First of all can we contend what an honour it is to be declared captain as well as additionally a outrageous warn to see Ricky mount down,” Clarke pronounced during a press conference.

“I was really most unknowingly of where he was during as well as didn’t know he was starting to mount down. It was a outrageous warn to me.

“I know Ricky will concede me to do my pursuit to a most appropriate of my ability,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

st