Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gibbs' man of the match trophy up for grabs


Cricket fans opposite the universe will have an event to win South African batsman Herschelle Gibbs’ male of the compare trophy, that he won after the jot down run follow of 438 opposite Australia in 2006.

Gibbs, who jointly consummated his stipulate with Cricket South Africa final year, pronounced he would give the esteem to the single of his Twitter followers.

“Next week I’m giving divided my 175 (run) male of compare award vs aus(tralia) in 438 game. Stay tuned for sum pls,” he wrote upon Twitter.

He pronounced he was giving divided his memorial personal property as he had longed for the World Cup winners’ award as well as he is not removing it. “In box u peeps ask because we giv(e) divided stuff, the usually thing we longed for was the wcup (World Cup) winners’ medal, as well as that’s not gonna happen, so I’ll give wats left,” the 36-year-old tweeted.

“OK morn(ing) peeps, only as the tiny appreciate u from me, my 20000th supporter will embrace my final Proteas shirt we will prob(ably) ever wear, Oakleys (sunglasses) as well as the cap,” he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

st