Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

West Indies stuns England in 2nd T20 match

London, September twenty-six (ANI): West Indies debutant spinner Garey Mathurin bowled a overwhelming spell of 3-9 as England slumped to their lowest-ever Twenty20 measure of 88, chasing a sum of 113.

The left-arm spinner had a extraordinary bowling research of 4-0-9-3 to fall short a England batting as good as consequence a Windies a 25-run feat during a Kia Oval upon Sunday night.

He non-stop a bowling as good as had all 3 victims purify bowled as England were shot out for 88 off 16.4 overs in reply to 113-5.

The outcome gave a Windies a 1-1 array result. England won a opening compare upon Friday by 10 wickets.

The outcome was a vital beating for substitute captain Graeme Swann.

He said: “I suspicion you did all right for half a diversion as good as all wrong for a alternative half. It was a single of those nights when you only panicked. It contingency be pressure.”

The opening was a belated birthday present for Man-of-the-Match Mathurin, who distinguished his 28th birthday upon Friday.

Playing in only his initial compare in England, he said: “I feel unequivocally great. To come here as good as perform so good in only my initial compare in England, in a West Indies shirt, is only a smashing feeling.

“We were fortifying a tiny score, so we knew we had to be mark upon from round one. we am used to opening a bowling for St Lucia as good as a Windwards in T20 cricket so we knew a pursuit we had to do.” (ANI)

West Indies stuns England in 2nd T20 match

No comments:

Post a Comment

st