Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can anyone please advise me how shall I Interact with Dhoni or share my things? | dhoni

dhoni YEAH!! i am a large air blower of Dhoni. He is my dream.Hey Dhoni we have been a superstar.U r a a single between a most appropriate Indian group leaders.You have been my all time favourite.But i wanna ask u a little ques as well as share too.Plzzz assistance me friends how can i inverse with him?

Answer by ƒ?mm? (??m??š): we ??? SEX
Everyone has their foster player, we find it improved to have a single which has bent & not only luck.

Gayle smashes fast dominant 75
BANGALORE— Bangalore Royal Challengers changed in to a IPL playoffs as a No 1 group after winning by 8 wickets over Chennai Super Kings, a fortifying champions who took second place following Kolkata Knight Riders' last-ball detriment to Mumbai Indians yesterday.
Read some-more upon The Trinidad Guardian

The tip 10 run machines of IPL 4
The list of 10 players who excelled in this book of a Indian Premier League.
Read some-more upon IBN live

No comments:

Post a Comment

st